Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Fast Download
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Fast Download
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Fast Download
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Fast Download
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Fast Download
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Fast Download
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Fast Download
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Fast Download
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Fast Download
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.