Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Email
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Email
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Email
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Email
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Email
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Email
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Email
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Email
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Email
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.