Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Does Not Working
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.