Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Does Not Work
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.