Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Do I Need
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Do I Need
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Do I Need
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Do I Need
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Do I Need
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Do I Need
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Do I Need
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Do I Need
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Do I Need
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.