Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Do I Go
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Do I Go
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Do I Go
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Do I Go
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Do I Go
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Do I Go
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Do I Go
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Do I Go
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Do I Go
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.