Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Device
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Device
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Device
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Device
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Device
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Device
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Device
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Device
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Device
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.