Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Comparison Tool
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.