Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Comparison Free
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.