Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Comparison Chart
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.