Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Closeout Store
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.