Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Chrome
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Chrome
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Chrome
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Chrome
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Chrome
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Chrome
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Chrome
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Chrome
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Chrome
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.