Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker By Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker By Number
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker By Number
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker By Number
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker By Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker By Number
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker By Number
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker By Number
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker By Number
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.