Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Box
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Box
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Box
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Box
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Box
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Box
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Box
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Box
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Box
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.