Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Book
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Book
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Book
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Book
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Book
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Book
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Book
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Book
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Book
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.