Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Biggest Loser
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.