Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Best Ways To Work
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.