Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.