Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Auction Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Auction Free
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Auction Free
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Auction Free
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Auction Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Auction Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Auction Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Auction Free
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Auction Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.