Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Are Good
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Are Good
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Are Good
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Are Good
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Are Good
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Are Good
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Are Good
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Are Good
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Are Good
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.