Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Are Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Are Free
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Are Free
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Are Free
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Are Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Are Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Are Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Are Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Are Free
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.