Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 9 11
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker 9 11
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 9 11
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker 9 11
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 9 11
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 9 11
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 9 11
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 9 11
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 9 11
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.