Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 9 10
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 9 10
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 9 10
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker 9 10
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 9 10
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 9 10
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 9 10
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 9 10
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker 9 10
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.