Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 8 5
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker 8 5
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 8 5
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker 8 5
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker 8 5
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 8 5
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 8 5
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 8 5
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker 8 5
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.