Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 7 1
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 7 1
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 7 1
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker 7 1
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 7 1
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 7 1
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 7 1
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 7 1
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 7 1
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.