Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 5 0
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 5 0
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 5 0
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker 5 0
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 5 0
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 5 0
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 5 0
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 5 0
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 5 0
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.