Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 40
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 40
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 40
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker 40
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 40
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 40
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 40
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 40
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker 40
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.