Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 4 3
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker 4 3
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 4 3
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker 4 3
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker 4 3
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 4 3
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 4 3
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 4 3
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 4 3
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.