Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 360
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker 360
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 360
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker 360
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 360
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 360
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 360
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 360
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 360
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.