Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 3 5
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 3 5
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 3 5
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker 3 5
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker 3 5
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 3 5
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 3 5
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 3 5
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 3 5
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.