Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 2019
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker 2019
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 2019
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker 2019
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 2019
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 2019
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 2019
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 2019
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker 2019
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.