Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 15
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker 15
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 15
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker 15
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 15
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 15
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 15
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 15
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker 15
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.