Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 10
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 10
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 10
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker 10
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker 10
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 10
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 10
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 10
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 10
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.