Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 1 0
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 1 0
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 1 0
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker 1 0
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker 1 0
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 1 0
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 1 0
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 1 0
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker 1 0
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.