Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker 0 60
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker 0 60
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker 0 60
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker 0 60
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker 0 60
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker 0 60
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker 0 60
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker 0 60
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker 0 60
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.