Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Was Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Was Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Was Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Was Web Mouse Tracks
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Was Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Was Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Was Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Was Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Was Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.