Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Was Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Was Web Click Tracker Online
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Was Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Was Web Click Tracker Online
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Was Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Was Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Was Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Was Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Was Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.