Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Was Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Was Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Was Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Was Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Was Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Was Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Was Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Was Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Was Web Click Tracker App
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.