Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking W Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. W Web Mouse Tracker
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow W Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: W Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. W Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s W Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. W Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. W Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. W Web Mouse Tracker
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.