Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking W Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. W Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow W Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: W Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. W Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s W Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. W Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. W Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. W Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.