Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking W Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. W Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow W Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: W Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. W Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s W Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. W Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. W Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. W Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.