Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking W Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. W Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow W Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: W Web Click Tracking App
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. W Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s W Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. W Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. W Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. W Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.