Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Videos Website Mouse Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.