Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Versus Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Versus Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Versus Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Versus Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Versus Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Versus Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Versus Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Versus Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Versus Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.