Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Versus Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Versus Web Click Tracking Number
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Versus Web Click Tracking Number
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Versus Web Click Tracking Number
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Versus Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Versus Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Versus Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Versus Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Versus Web Click Tracking Number
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.