Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Versus Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Versus Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Versus Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Versus Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Versus Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Versus Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Versus Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Versus Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Versus Web Click Tracking App
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.