Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Versus Web Click Tracker Reviews
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.