Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Versus Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Versus Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Versus Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Versus Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Versus Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Versus Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Versus Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Versus Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Versus Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.