Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking V Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. V Web Click Tracking Software
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow V Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: V Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. V Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s V Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. V Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. V Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. V Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.