Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking V Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. V Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow V Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: V Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. V Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s V Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. V Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. V Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. V Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.